Joomla is one of the widely used open source CMSs used by web developers in the market currently. It employs PHP based coding and stores data in a MySQL database. Joomla comes with page caching, RSS feeds, news flashes, blogs, polls and other features which are required to set up a modern day interactive website from scratch. Joomla is also accepted as a global CMS and has recently launched its latest version, Joomla 3.
Advantages of using Joomla web development
- Search engine friendly-Websites for Online stores, real estate, small business etc. made under Joomla requires default search engine attention for business generation. Joomla with its effective HTML layout and search optimized links provides a better page rank.
- Easy to maintain-Joomla websites can be easily maintained even by non-technical individuals with basic word processing skills.
- Decentralized management- Joomla allows editing exiting web pages and adding new ones from any location in the word with a web browser.
- Multilingual advantage- Similar content in local languages will help your business to go global.
- Rich template support-Joomla provides a rich template support that can easily synchronize with the theme of your site.
- Rich extension support- More than 8600 free Joomla extensions available to accommodate your unique web development needs.
- Cost effective- An active community support for Joomla is always beneficial for developers who save a lot of time solving bug fixes and related issue. This ultimately leads to lesser development costs.
Openxcell Technolabs has a world-class Joomla website development team who possess industry standard Joomla web development knowhow. With all the advanced features of version 2.5, Openxcell can provide you with the following services in Joomla web development.
- Corporate websites or portals
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Small business websites
- Social networking portals
- Community-based portals
- Restaurant, School and Church web sites
We have a dedicated Joomla development team in our development centre situated in India. Drop us an inquiry now and our Business Analyst will get in touch with you within the next 24 hours.