Are you a “Work –in – Progress” App Developer or App Marketer?
Okay! Then you had it.
Nah! Not really interested in blurting out those brutal facts here.
Well, all that I can say is, it always pays to be on the learning curve. Yoho! Always. The more you research and read, the better your app will be. The more you research and read, dead-ends will be few and far between. The more you research and read, you could be rolling out the next blockbuster app.
Of course, you might have been there, done that in terms of leg work and all; researched, read, and lapped up loads and loads of data and documents. But then, is there anything like, “learning too much?” I don’t think so! Developers, designers and marketers should always be Work-In-Progress. WUT you say?
If you too agree with our work-in-progress ideas, here’s an opportunity to learn more about app development and marketing right from the horse’s mouth…as in from the livewire labs of OpenXcell. We’ve got here a handful of whitepapers, ebooks, and blog posts, which will indeed help you brush up and even build upon your app development ideas, and perhaps, going forward will help you develop and market apps in an awesome way. Does that sound awesome?
C’mon Quick: Consult these 10 Must-reads By The OpenXcell App Experts For The App Industry And Get Your App Plans into the Orbit now.
1. App cost: The app age has dawned on us. Have you realized that? If yes, well and good. If you haven’t, you’d realize it very soon. Anyway, it always helps to be prepared beforehand because you know what you are standing up against….over 1 millions apps. This whitepaper by OpenXcell app experts delve in detail the app development process and the tentative cost involved. So, in case, if you are gearing up to develop a great app, this whitepaper is sure to come handy. If not, it pays to be well-armed, even though there’s no war around the corner. Did someone say: “Sweat during the peace times…”
2. Speedy Development: In case, you’ve already pulled up your socks and wish to get your app up and running in a jiffy consider the cupcake model for app development. It’s one of the ideal methods to get an enterprise app rolling in next to no time. Read this blog post to get better insights into speedy app development process.
3. UX/UI Design Trends: The blog post gives you a lowdown on top 12 Mobile App Design Trends for 2015. Some of the trends mentioned here already have gained the desired traction while some ideas are still brewing in some corner of the app developers’ brain, waiting to break free. Nevertheless, it’s up to you whether you want to toe in or toe out of the line of these trends.
4. Wearable Devices: – Wearable technologies are the latest fad. And developers are milking it for all its worth. There are smart watches, fitness brands, camera and much more in the pipeline. So, if you too are keen on developing an app for a wearable technology like Apple Watches, the white paper and blog post on Wearable technology is sure to give you a head start.
5. Developing an iPhone App: Wish to dive headlong into iPhone App development? Read this white paper, now. No doubt, Android apps own sizable market share, but Apple’s iPhone apps are far far ahead in terms of monetization. It may sound surprising, but some iPhone app developers draw even more than Hollywood stars. And the median income of an iPhone developer is higher than the median income of actors. That said, designing and developing an iPhone app is no walk in the park. The white paper gives you a step-by-step approach to iPhone App development.
6. In-house VS Outsource: You can build your app in-house, or you can outsource it. Which seems right for your needs, just do it. Both methods have benefits and drawbacks, and there’s nothing like “one-size-fits-all” strategy. The white paper will help you solve this confusion to a greater extent by weighing the pros and cons of each route.
7. App Submission Guidelines : You’ve just finalized your iPhone/Android app complete with unique UX/UI features. And you are all gung-ho about its launch because you think that you’ve created the successor to Angry Birds. But, I reckon, regardless of the type or niche of your app, you need to keep your heads on your shoulders and focus on app submission guidelines as well. Just adhere to the dos and don’ts fleshed out in this white paper and blog post. It would help sail your app through the Google Play Store and Apple app stores effortlessly.
8. App Marketing and Monetization: Making a space for your app amongst 1million plus apps is not a piece of cake. It’s like looking for a needle in the haystack. So, if you really wish that your app gets easily discovered in the app stores you should really study the app marketing strategies and then focus on timely execution of these strategies as well. Well, this white paper gives you a play-by-play breakdown of app marketing and app monetization techniques that would surely help your app stand out among a sea of other apps.
9. App Store Optimization: To make your app sail high among the sea of other apps, it needs to be optimized. Now the big question is how to optimize it? Simple: You need to follow and execute app store optimization techniques. However, there’s more to it than mere optimization, given that App Store Optimization rules keep changing. So you need to stay abreast with the latest ASO techniques to take advantage of search algorithms that fortunately or unfortunately work differently in different app stores. This free ebook helps you discover the optimal practices of App Store Optimization. You can even consult appn20 website to gain in-depth insights into the same.
10. Valueshore: OpenXcell is one of the leading software outsourcing companies in India with offices in New York and California. That said, the company is prominently into mobile app development. And for this, the company has built an exuberant team of +170 developers and designers who are primarily into developing iOS and Android apps. Bearing in mind the UK and the US markets specifically the company has devised an amazing outsourcing model called the “ ValueShore.” The idea is to undertake and execute large scale projects with absolute finesse and dexterity so as to ensure maximum ROI for our customers. Today, the company has under its belt an incredible array of 700 apps of vivid shapes and sizes. The whitepaper deals in details the benefits our clients stand to gain by joining forces with a company like OpenXcell.
OpenXcell is a market leader in app development and app marketing. So, if in case you are pursuing any serious app development or marketing plans for your organization, OpenXcell will be happy to help. We have the experience and wherewithal to make your app a grand success.