Current OpeningsAccelerate your career with us and serve top clients from the industry
Director of Product Management
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Director of Product Management to join our dynamic global team. As a Director of Products, you will lead the product management charter for Platform Solutions and Product Development, which spans across multiple domains including data, and workflow orchestration products. Your primary responsibility will be to define and execute a platform product strategy that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation journey while driving the growth of the business.
You will also work closely with cross-functional teams spread globally, including product managers, engineers, designers, testers, marketing, sales, and business stakeholders, to deliver innovative products and business solutions that meet the needs of our organization and our customers.
- Define and execute the platform product strategy that aligns with OpenXcell’s overall business objectives and growth plans.
- Lead a team of platform product managers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional platform products that meet customer needs and drive business growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape to inform product decisions and ensure the organization’s digital products remain relevant and competitive
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure product development is aligned with the overall platform product vision and customer needs
- Drive platform product roadmap prioritization and resource allocation to ensure the team is focused on the most impactful product initiatives.
- Ensure effective product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for B2B and B2C products that drive customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with different business units, product, engineering, servicing, and operations teams to build and provide a frictionless customer experience leveraging APIs, REST, SOA,SaaS, Java, and advanced Java-scripting frameworks and other related technologies;
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables using Agile methodologies and tools
- Perform analysis and research and the latest trends using and applying advanced technologies
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including sales, marketing, engineering, and executive leadership to drive product success.
- Recruit, develop, and retain the best product management talent in the market
- 8+ years of experience in technology product development and product management
- 6+ years of experience managing teams of product managers and/or engineers in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; MS preferred.
- Strong experience with product development life cycle and working with large platforms, distributed systems, and cloud technologies.
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to influence and build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in end-user computing and defining GTM strategy with a deep understanding of market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape is a plus.
Your Success Starts Here
Be a part of a globally diverse team and and access state-of-the-art facilities
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development