Cyber Security Specialists by OpenXcell
OpenXcell’s Cyber Security Specialists provide security during the development stages of software systems, networks, and data centers. Our professionals look for weaknesses and dangers in both hardware and software. They are in charge of managing and monitoring any attacks or incursions. By cutting off the security vulnerability, the Cyber Security Experts notice the potential threat or attempted intrusion.
Hire Cyber Security Specialist with OpenXcell to get complete assistance in the event of a cyber security incident. Customized application security assessments for client-based asset risk and corporate policy are conducted by Cyber Security Experts. Vulnerability assessments and configuration audits of operating systems, web servers, and databases are carried out by them. In the infrastructure, the expert finds exploitable patterns, insecure characteristics, and malicious behaviors. They know everything there is to know about the OWASP testing technique.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated Cyber Security Specialist
- Reduce 60% of security cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete authentication and dedicated solution
- Highly skilled in complete security of your system
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Custom security solution development
Our Cyber Security Experts can tailor a security solution for your business to ensure that your system is safe from any threats, attackers, or any kinds of vulnerabilities.
Access management system development
OpenXcell has a huge pool of Cyber Security Specialists who can develop a robust access management system to ensure sensitive and important business data is completely secure.
User identity and control management
OpenXcell offer Cyber Security Specialist for hire to establish a user-identity and control management system for your business to ensure complete security.
Periodic security audits
Get reliable periodic security audits for your entire system to ensure that there are no security glitches in any software, hardware, or network that needs immediate attention.
Security software configuration
Get custom security software configuration for your system that complements your business requirements, fulfills security needs, and ensures complete security.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
OpenXcell offered me one of their lowest estimates and really delivered.
Yuriy Oliynyk, Big and Strong, FounderVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
Frequently Asked Question
If you are planning to hire a Cyber Security expert from OpenXcell, then here are a few easy steps,
- Fill out a form to tell us what kind of resource you require and how much experience the resource should have
- Then you may interview our applicants to see which Cyber Security expert might be a good fit for your company
- Then sign a contract to begin development
OpenXcell follows a strict and streamlined process for hiring Cyber Security Experts. The pool of Cyber Security Experts at OpenXcell has only the best and most experienced engineers who have qualified in all aspects to develop the best possible solutions. Our Cyber Security Experts have complete knowledge of all the development, operations, and process management.
With OpenXcell’s highly efficient and dedicated sales team, the process of hiring a Cyber Security Engineer becomes quick. You can send your requirements, choose from the available Cyber Security Engineers, schedule an interview, and once you get the perfect match, the dedicated Cyber Security Engineer will start working for you.
When you hire a Cyber Security Expert from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending on your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
An organization’s sensitive data is protected from internal and external dangers, such as cybercrime and illegal usage, using a Cyber Security specialist’s knowledge of technology and training. They maintain strict vigilance over corporate data from entry to storage to exit and develop plans to both proactively prevent and methodically respond to breaches because they have a great grasp of the unique hazards that lie within and outside the firm’s IT ecosystem.
The Cyber Security Specialist understands how to locate, recognize, and manage hazards in real-time as part of a bigger team, and they also keep up with any emerging threats.
OpenXcell’s Cyber Security Experts have all the popular and top skills and expertise. Some of the best ones are,
- Custom security solution development
- Access management system development
- User identity and control management
- Periodic security audits
- Security software configuration
OpenXcell has the most experienced and expert Cyber Security Specialists in the industry, so there are very few chances that any of the engineers might disappoint you. But, in case there is any glitch, then we have already provided you with a free trial period of two weeks. In these two weeks, you can assess the Cyber Security Specialist and can change them if you are not satisfied.
There are tons of reasons to hire a Cyber Security Engineer, the major ones are,
- Discover weaknesses in your systems
- Aids in increasing employee cyber awareness
- Making a personalized cybersecurity defense plan
- Check for compliance for your particular business
- Protect your finances and those of your company
- Productivity is raised
- Creates a comprehensive report on the cybersecurity systems at your company
With in-depth experience in cyber security technologies, our Cyber Security Specialists use numerous tools that can enhance their work. Some of the best tools are,
- Kali Linux
- Nessus Professional
- Paros Proxy
- Burp Suite
- Security Onion
- SolarWinds Security Event Manager
Cyber Security Experts have to monitor and manage numerous aspects to ensure complete security. For achieving a holistic secure environment, here are some of their roles and responsibilities,
- By carrying out routine audits, you can identify security infractions and inefficiencies.
- Upgrade our infrastructure and network systems
- Implement and maintain security measures
- Determine and address current and prospective security issues
- Analyze the existing environment, consider trends, and foresee security needs
- By creating performance reports, keep people informed; stating the system’s status
- By adhering to the organization’s standards, maintain great service.
- Attend educational programs to keep up your technical expertise.
- Contribute to the team effort by completing pertinent tasks as necessary.