Digital marketing managers by OpenXcell
Hire digital marketing managers to get a long-term digital marketing strategy developed and implemented for your business. The responsibilities of a digital marketing manager span multiple areas such as organic search, email marketing, content marketing, conversion optimization, PPC, social media marketing, and many more to enlist.
Our digital marketing managers are professionals with great team-building expertise to ensure that they walk hand-in-hand with all their team members. With a diverse skill-set, they can manage various teams, get the desired output from them, and ensure smooth execution of the digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing managers have the capability to change the face of your company in the digital world and improve your brand’s image. OpenXcell has digital marketing experts who can scale up your digital marketing game to new heights and provide you with an excellent digital marketing strategy. Right from communicating with team members, and developing various strategies, to analyzing the reports, our digital marketing managers have it covered.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated digital marketing managers
- Relatively less marketing cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete strategy authorization & best industry practices
- Quality assurance and quick turnaround
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Digital marketing planning
Hire a digital marketing manager to get a tailored digital marketing strategy for your business to improve your digital presence and enhance your marketing approach.
Content strategy development
A robust content marketing strategy is the backbone of digital marketing, and you can get a customized content marketing strategy from our expert digital marketing manager to level up your marketing.
Our digital marketing managers have experience in developing email marketing strategies in order to keep users updated about any new releases, launches, or news related to your business.
Conversion optimization & PPC
Hiring a digital marketing manager will help you in improving conversion rates, leading to better business. Also, the manager has experience in PPC activities to empower your brand.
Analytics & metrics
A digital marketing manager ensures that your analytics are monitored and takes the necessary steps to meet any issues. They track the metrics, analytics, and maintain the stats to elevate business profits.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
It has been a fantastic partnership with OpenXcell!
Daniel Dyer, Founder, D'Appy Deals AppVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks the loudest
Faqs For Digital Marketing Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing, executing, and managing digital marketing strategies that help a business reach a larger audience and gain more visibility. Increased sales, contributions, or community interest and engagement are some of the outcomes of their work. They lead a team of SEO experts, Content Writers, Social Media Managers, Graphic Designers, and more to get the desired outcome of digital marketing strategies.
OpenXcell has expertise in web design and development with more than 12 years of experience in developing reliable business solutions. We cater to all kinds of industries, irrespective of their size, whether a startup or an enterprise, we have developed solutions for everyone by fulfilling all their requirements. Our Google Certified Digital Marketing Managers have efficiently delivered more than 1000 projects with their skill and caliber.
OpenXcell follows a strict and streamlined process for hiring Digital Marketing Managers. The pool of Digital marketing specialists at OpenXcell has only the best and most experienced professionals who have qualified in all aspects to develop the best possible solutions. Our Digital Marketing Managers have complete knowledge of all the development, operations, latest tools, digital marketing trends, and process management.
Whether your business is a start-up, or an enterprise, in the current era, your business cannot survive without an online presence. For building and maintaining your online presence, you need to hire a Dedicated Digital Marketing Manager. Another few reasons that add to the need of hiring a Digital Marketing Manager are,
- Complete and full-time focus on your business’s online marketing and presence
- Save time and money for digital marketing
- Ace your social media game with an expert
- Give your brand presence strength with improved marketing strategies
Out of multiple benefits of hiring a dedicated Digital Marketing Manager, the major ones are,
- You can focus on your core business and Digital Marketing Managers will handle the online presence
- Professional who specializes in digital marketing to back up and boost your business
- Strengthen your online presence
- Cost-effective compared to hiring a digital marketing agency
- Expert advice for all the situations or issues
There are very few steps to hiring a Digital Marketing Manager from OpenXcell. They are,
- Fill out a form to tell us what kind of resource you require and how much experience the resource should have.
- Interview shortlisted applicants from the OpenXcell resource pool to see which Web Designer might be a good fit for your company
- Sign a contract to begin development.
When you hire a Digital Marketing Manager from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending on your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
When you are thinking of hiring a Digital Marketing Manager for your business or project, here are a few questions that you need to ask them.
- What tools and technologies do you use for strategizing and executing digital marketing activities?
- Which are the latest emerging market trends that can be suitable for our business?
- How well are you aware of SEO and content marketing activities?
- Which are the key metrics that need to be analyzed before the preparation of a campaign performance report?
- How do you tackle negative online feedback?
- Which are the social media platforms that you are well versed with?
Apart from qualification, technological knowledge, and experience, there are numerous things that you need to look for. Let’s have a look at a few of them,
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Complete knowledge of SEO tools, content creation tools, etc.
- Using CRM, PPC campaigns, campaign performance management tools, etc.
- Analytical and strategic approach
- Strong communication and organizational skills
The ultimate goal of the Digital Marketing Manager’s job is to guarantee that digital channels and campaigns are effective in generating new consumer leads, promoting the brand and its goods, and contributing to the overall corporate growth of your business.