Front-end team leads by OpenXcell
Hire a front-end team lead who will handle the team of front-end developers and ensure all front-end development tasks runs smoothly. The front-end team lead will ace everything from planning, estimation, and requirement analysis to database designing, wireframing, and finalizing the layout design of the project. Everything a team lead does is in coordination with other project managers, team leads, and designers.
Apart from managing the team of front-end developers, our front-end team lead also handles the coding work of the project, oversees all the code that is deployed for any errors and directs the developers to enhance their outputs.
Hire a front-end team lead to ensure that the design quality is maintained and all the design guidelines are met, and standards are followed by the entire team for any project. All the team members are trained, mentored, and guided by the team leader to achieve goals efficiently.
- Experienced, skilled, & dedicated front-end team leads
- Reduce 60% of development cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete source code authorization & premium code quality
- Highly skilled in design patterns & functional programming
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Front-end web development
Our front-end developers can assure the most interactive front-end web development service with a complete understanding of all the web technologies, front-end development tools, and latest trends.
Mobile interface development
A mobile app interface is crucial for any business, as it is the company's face for millions of users. Our front-end developers create a purposeful and fantastic user experience with the required skills and knowledge.
Our front-end engineering services make sure that your web application is responsive, robust, and highly intuitive. Our front-end developers use top-notch technologies, tools, and frameworks.
UX/UI design service
Get a highly sophisticated and elegant user interface design by our experienced designers that will keep your users engaged for a more extended period.
Full stack web development
Our front-end developers have expertise in creating system architecture, web architecture, and highly interactive front-end user interfaces with years of experience and technical caliber.
CMS design & development
Your content management system will have the best-in-class themes that are highly responsive and robustly developed by our expert front-end developers.
Our developers ensure to feed interactive elements in your user interface by following the W3C Standard and ensure cross-browser compatibility with the use of the latest technologies.
Testing & debugging service
We have pre-defined testing and debugging plan that is executed once the front-end development is complete. Our front-end developers ensure that you don't face any issues after getting the final version.
Front-end optimization service
Calibrate your existing website's features and functionalities with our front-end optimization service backed by the skills of our experienced front-end developers.
Custom web apps development
Get a customized web app developed by our designers tailored to your requirements to portray your brand's value aptly. Our front-end developers use crisp and clean codes to achieve usability.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
If you need ongoing assistance and expect your requirements to change, hire a resource on a yearly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
The team at OpenXcell totally exceeded my expectations!
Tom Pendley, Founder, DRR RescueVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks the loudest
Frequently Asked Questions
You can hire a Front-end Team Lead with very few simple steps. Share your requirements by filling up a form to tell us which resource you need and how much experience the resource should hold. Then you can screen our candidates to choose which Front-end Team Lead can suit your team and finally sign a contract to kick start the development.
OpenXcell’s Front-end Team Lead has a lot of skills and deploys them based on your project requirements and type. Here are some of the top skills.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Best development practices
- Assets management
- Team management
- Debugging knowledge
- Understanding different code editors
- Deploying design patterns in codes
- Complete knowledge of web design principles
- Database layout knowledge
When you hire a Front-end Team Lead from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending upon your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subjected to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
When you are thinking to hire a Front-end Team Lead for your company or project, here are a few must-have qualities that you need to look out for,
- Team management
- Motivational approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks
- Understanding of technical terms, skills of the team, and task delegation
- Team guiding and supporting attitude
- Risk mitigation and dispute resolution skills
Here are some of the languages that our Front-end Team Lead is well-versed with,
OpenXcell’s Front-end Team Leads have created amazing solutions for multiple industries. Some of the major industries that they cater to are,
- Interior design
- Event management
If you have a huge team of front-end developers and designers that you want to manage or effectively delegate tasks to, then hiring a Front-end Team Lead can be a perfect option for you. Here are a few other scenarios in which you need a Front-end Team Lead,
- Front-end web development
- Mobile interface development
- Front-end engineering
- UX/UI design service
- Full-stack web development
- CMS design & development
- HTML5/CSS development
- Testing & debugging service
- Front-end optimization service
- Custom web apps development
The major tools used by our Front-end Team Lead for development are,
- Code Editors
- Front-End Boilerplates
- Version Control Systems
- Front-End Assets
- CSS Preprocessors
- Front-End Frameworks
- Developer Tools
- Code Validators
- Online Coding Environments
The major roles and responsibilities of a Front-end Team Lead are,
- Project management
- Team stand-ups
- Ticket assignment for JIRA
- Reviewing projects with team members on a frequent basis
- Composing business answers
- Revision Requests
- Making fresh Change Development requests made by the team
- Creating written records
- Writing unit tests and code
- Refactoring and code optimization
- Developing or recommending new technology
- Participating in code reviews with the team
- Making sure there is enough test coverage
- Fixing bugs
- Identifying platform problems
- Fixing things
- Performance optimization
- Addressing safety concerns
- Orienting new employees
- Assisting and educating subordinate employees
- Helping with the hiring process (interviewing, reviewing technical tests)
- Conducting team workshops or planning training for the entire team
- Evaluations of team members
- Assisting the team in resolving any communication issues
- Identifying and putting into practice process improvements
- Release coordination across all environments
- Performing reviews after release Making sure important fixes are installed
Yes, once you hire a Front-end Team Lead with OpenXcell, after a complete screening and selection process, the hired resource will be in your complete supervision and control. They will work as a part of your team and ensure that they suffice to your requirements and expectations.