It’s not that you won’t any find other cost-effective, competent top mobile app development companies, who could craft customized apps for you. But then, OpenXcell stands out for one thing: supreme client-satisfaction. Be it small or medium enterprise, aspiring app entrepreneurs or established businesses, we offer best of the services, regardless of the size of your business. Other advantages include:
8 USPs that make us one of the top mobile app development companies.
- We’ve put together a go-getter team of 200+ mobile app developers. This means, all your requirements will be taken care of, without much ado. Whether you are planning an iPhone, iPad or an Android app, single-purpose or a multi-purpose app, enterprise app or a consumer app, we will design, develop and deploy it for you in no time.
- Our iPhone app developers develop highly scalable iPhone and iPad apps using a judicious mix of two major iOS programming languages, Objective C and Swift. Our designers are very particular about flat design conventions that are applicable to iOS and other Apple gadgets.
- Our Android app developers code innovative modular apps in the latest version of Java. So we have a huge line-up of well-developed Android apps at Google Play.
- Our iPhone and Android app development team specifically focus on lean UX design methodology. In other words, we follow Build-Measure-Learn cycles. Rolling out a MVA–minimum viable product–is one of the cardinal rules we follow at our mobile application development lab. During the first launch, core functionalities are embedded. Over time, additional features are fitted-in as per the requirements.
- We have rolled out no fewer than 1100 successful apps so far in almost all the categories. This means we have huge portfolio for you to check out. No, you don’t have to go through the whole thing at one go. If anything, check out a few apps and you will get a fair idea about the quality aspects of our apps.
- Our mobile app development company also have specialized knowledge in developing custom apps for wearable devices such as Fitbit wristbands, Samsung Galaxy Gear, Pebble Smartwatch, Explorer version of Google Glass, and so forth.
- Our Android and iPhone app development team also specialize in IOT apps, chatbot apps, wearable apps, Augmented Reality apps, Virtual Reality apps, Voice-driven apps, you name it and we will do it for you.
- To ensure a bug-free app, we make sure the apps are thoroughly checked; in fact multiple tests are conducted to figure out any kind of technical and layout glitches. For this, we use highly advanced testing tools to ensure best results.
Whether you are running a high-end Fashion store or an eatery in an obscure nook, connecting on one-to-one basis, via apps, with your customers is crucial if you are really keen on running your business in the long-run. And when we talk of customer-friendly apps, no other company does it better than OpenXcell.
The company has been developing apps since 2008. So when it comes to experience and knowledge our mobile app development company is second to none in the U.S. No, these are not just empty words. As mentioned above, we have an overflowing portfolio of iPhone, Android apps, wearable apps and more, which proves our potential as a top mobile app development company in the U.S.
Our well-rounded, deep research work that our iPhone app developers and Android app developers inevitably undertake, before any app development process is undertaken, makes sure we come up with highly developed visual representations of the app. This ensures we come up with high performing scalable apps that help businesses achieve their goals.
iPhone App Development
iPhones apps that are purely custom-made as per your requirements
iPad App Development
Feature-rich iPad apps backed by intuitive UI and UX
Android App Development
Craft cutting-edge Android apps using the latest in Java script
PhoneGap Cross Platform
Develop, Deploy and Scale Apps with Cross-Platform Compatibility on PhoneGap
Engineering scalable apps, for smart wearable devices, to take asvantage of emerging capabilities