Make the most out of iOS App Development:
iOS platform has always been the first choice for premium app developers who later on tend to decide to push their products to various platforms. iOS has indeed scored way higher when it comes to critical factors like App Profitability and App Development Environment. With that, an increasing use of iOS devices across the globe has compelled the business owners to develop iOS apps to meet the user expectations.
Advantages of choosing iOS App Development:
- iOS offers an easy to use interface
- It is a platform to reach out to a larger audience
- iOS offers an opportunity to develop high-quality apps
- Offers a cluster of customers willing to pay more
- Availability of secure online transactions via ios apps
- Increases brand awareness
- Avail cost effective solution to enhance profits
- Involves less money and time for app development
Technologies used by OpenXcell to develop iOS Apps:
Objective-C is the primary programming language. Objective-C can be used when writing software for OS X and iOS. It’s a superset of the C programming language and provides object-oriented capabilities and a dynamic runtime. Objective-C inherits the syntax, primitive types, and flow control statements of C and adds syntax for defining classes and methods. It also adds language-level support for object graph management and object literals while providing dynamic typing and binding, deferring many responsibilities until runtime.
- Objective-C is a fundamentally simple language.
- Its syntax is small, unambiguous, and easy to understand.
- It is an object-oriented programming, with its self-conscious terminology and emphasis on abstract design, often presents a steep learning curve to new recruits.
Swift is a multi-paradigm, compiled programming language created by Apple for iOS and OS X development. Introduced at Apple’s 2014 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC),Swift is designed to work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks and the large body of existing Objective-C code written for Apple products.
- Swift is a new programming language for iOS and OS X apps that builds on the best of C and Objective-C, without the constraints of C compatibility.
- Swift adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun.
- Swift’s clean slate, backed by the mature and much-loved Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, is an opportunity to reimagine how software development works.
OpenXcell offers end-to-end iOS App Development Solutions:
OpenXcell, with its combined experience of 5 years, has developed a plethora of robust iOS apps ranging from an array of categories, making the company a leading provider of end-to-end app development solutions. While dealing with each iOS app development project, OpenXcell puts its ValueShore model on the center stage that brings forth enhanced value to customers who want a better return on their investment.
- iOS custom app development
- iOS M-Commerce solutions
- Educational app development
- Travel applications
- Online booking apps
- iOS social media apps
- Enterprise iOS applications
OpenXcell Technolabs has raised a competitive iPhone app development team since the company’s inception. The skilled team members have come together to deliver a plethora of iPhone apps that belong to a range of popular categories in the App Store. OpenXcell has till date completed more than 150 iPhone app development projects, whereas the team is currently working on more than 50 projects. Our offshore iPhone app development centre at India has experienced iPhone app developers with an average 4+ years of experience in iPhone app development. The iPhone team at OpenXcell comprises of 40+ team members. It is the range of projects that the team has worked on, that makes the company efficient and world class in terms of delivering robust iPhone applications.