Our multi-warehouse management system software allows retailers to maintain inventory across multiple locations & gives easy tools to enhance order fulfillment.
Request for Proposal
Safe & Confidential
Privacy is our top priority. We will not disclose your personal information to anybody. It will strictly be used to contact you for specified purpose.
Common warehouse management problems:
- Manual and time-consuming stock entries
- Inadequate visibility of inventory
- Inefficient warehouse layouts
- Errors in picking and packing
With modern retailing and increase in the point of sales across different geographies, the retailers are often required to maintain more than one warehouse to support the smooth functioning of their supply chain process.
It is essential for retail companies to automate warehousing processes and invest in a system that streamlines every step, right from sourcing products to delivery.
OpenXcell’s multi-warehouse solution enables retailers to manage inventory across multiple warehouses and help them gain full visibility on every inward and outward movement of items.
Multi-warehouse management software Highlights:
- Product catalog and warehouse assignment
- Warehouse allocation for every integrated channel
- Assign bin location, aisle location, and bin stock
- Easy transfer of stock between different physical warehouses
- Purchase orders and receipt of stock
- Safety level stock for easy replenishment
- Barcode scanner for quick search
- Warehouse reports to enhance layouts and fulfillment
- Picklists and user roles to distribute tasks efficiently
OpenXcell offers a warehouse management system software that easily integrates with 3PL systems and selling channels, allowing you to manage your inventory from a single backend. It enhances inventory management by decreasing the possibility of overstock & stock-outs, giving you the perfect warehouse management environment you can trust.
Our experienced team of retail experts and developers can develop a standalone solution that can cater to all your unique warehouse and inventory needs, allowing you to modernize your business processes.
"Often times we would have items come up unplanned. We would have to work through the night, and they literally worked around the clock. That’s what made OpenXcell a good partner..."
Head of Marketing, Google India
"There's often language barriers and cultural differences that make it challenging. OpenXcell did a great job with that. We communicated well. They got the idea."
President, Netqwerk (Business Networking Startup)
Idea & Excellence
Freedom & Care
Motivation & Growth