Common problems of online retailers
- Keeping track of sales & inventory across multiple channels
- Running out of stock unexpectedly i.e. Losing potential sales opportunities.
- Spending lot of time on managing inventory manually
- Investing more resources required for simple jobs
- Human errors
- Business aspects that are not predictable
These are the reasons why retailers are now shifting to a more scalable and automated way to manage a business. Our solutions facilitate retail firms and e-commerce conglomerates to get rid of traditional inventory management practices by replacing their current systems with our cloud-based Multichannel Inventory Management software and systems which is highly customizable.
Whether you own a business that is growing rapidly or want to optimize your existing workflow to scale, Our experts will bring out a solution for every inventory management problem that exists.
Highlights of our solution
- Centralized inventory control by integrating selling channels like Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Walmart, Sears, Newegg, BigCommerce.
- Product catalog, variants, bundling and kitting.
- Multi-warehousing, multi-location and multiple currencies.
- Stock transfers across warehouse and locations
- Replenishment planning & Purchase Management
- Zero and low stock alert, triggers, and reports
- Inventory forecasting based on historical data
If you have unique workflows and want to revamp your back-end processes for increased efficiency altogether, our experts will carefully understand your business needs and propose a solution keeping in mind the requirements, scalability, and your expected budget.
Send us an inquiry today if you want to know details about our inventory management solution.