We offer eCommerce testing services that help online merchants securely manage user data and enhance the performance of their online store.
Request for Proposal
Safe & Confidential
Privacy is our top priority. We will not disclose your personal information to anybody. It will strictly be used to contact you for specified purpose.
Test your ecommerce apps to earn loyal customers
Information Technology (IT) has become a crucial feature in business life. It has successfully travelled a certain distance in which the eCommerce community has met and solved the problems and challenges. Hence conducting an eCommerce Website Testing is more than essential because eCommerce sites are both business critical and highly visible to their users; any failure can be right away costly in terms of lost revenue and even more expensive in the longer term if displeased users seek alternative sites.
These valued eCommerce Testing solutions clarify the vision of e-commerce sector as they can be successfully applied to any eCommerce condition.
- The tailored testing process includes measures of risk and value and incorporates testing and other quality-related activities that ensure development is properly focused on achieving maximum value with minimum risk. Criteria for successful completion are based on delivering enough business value, testing enough of the requirements to be confident of the most important behavior of the site, and minimizing the risk of a significant failure.
- The business community must be involved in setting values on which the risk assessment can be based and committed to delivering an agreed level of quality.
- In order to ensure that a site loads and functions properly from all supported platforms cross-browser Testing becomes an absolute requirement for the eCommerce community.
- Automation Testing processes are conducted seriously by documenting them and controlling them so that automation becomes a feasible option.
- There are instances when every area of e-commerce faces changes and they need to go through regression Testing to confirm that these changes did not have unintended effects.
- The User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is conducted by the client or ultimate owner of the e-commerce site who can perform field testing and acceptance testing, with involvement from the provider where needed, at the end of the development process.
"Often times we would have items come up unplanned. We would have to work through the night, and they literally worked around the clock. That’s what made OpenXcell a good partner..."
Head of Marketing, Google India
"There's often language barriers and cultural differences that make it challenging. OpenXcell did a great job with that. We communicated well. They got the idea."
President, Netqwerk (Business Networking Startup)
Idea & Excellence
Freedom & Care
Motivation & Growth