We provide every solution related to mobile and web apps
We made sure that we have a strong web development team to deliver incredible web and mobile apps that performs equally across all platforms.
Request for Proposal
Safe & Confidential
Privacy is our top priority. We will not disclose your personal information to anybody. It will strictly be used to contact you for specified purpose.
Make your web based apps rule over the competition
Sencha Touch Development
Sencha Touch is a sensational and a sought after framework exploited by mobile web developers today.Sencha Touch can help developers build web apps for mobile platforms which feel more like native applications. Applications built on Sencha are proving advantageous as it provides rich and intuitive touch options to mobile app users, making mobile browsing a happy and breathtaking experience.
Add on’s :
- Specialized in Sencha Touch along with HTML 5 and CSS3
- Extremely responsive touch maneuvers
- Works with latest version of iOS, Andriod and Blackberry
- Cost effective development
- Compatible with Sencha Touch along with HTML 5,CSS3 and java script giving flexibility.
- Web apps developed with Sencha match the standards of Natives mobile apps in usage and performance.
- Developer’s custom themes are possible with Sencha.
- Sencha is compatible with iOS , Android ,Blackberry & Windows platforms contributing to more than 90% of Smartphone users.
- Experienced in cross mobile platforms app development
- Time bound delivery with no compromise on app performance
- Professional team with good communication skills
- Value for money
Drop us an inquiry now and our Business Analyst will get in touch with you within the next 24 hours.
"Often times we would have items come up unplanned. We would have to work through the night, and they literally worked around the clock. That’s what made OpenXcell a good partner..."
Head of Marketing, Google India
"There's often language barriers and cultural differences that make it challenging. OpenXcell did a great job with that. We communicated well. They got the idea."