Mobile App Developer by OpenXcell
Our hiring strategy allows enterprises to build teams or deploy mobile app developers on hire with the option to manage projects remotely, whether you’re looking to hire iOS developers or an Android developer to work on your project dedicatedly.
Our mobile app developers have the technological competence to complete large-scale mobile app development for different industries. OpenXcell has a massive pool of certified mobile app developers with a thorough understanding of mobile technology, combining unrivaled experience with global procedures and delivery methodologies.
OpenXcell houses a team of highly skilled mobile app developers who can collaborate with you to produce a bespoke solution for your business. Hiring our certified mobile app developers can be one of the most cost-effective ways to leverage most of your mobile app presence and technologies.
Our remote mobile app developers have the knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end web and mobile app development services to businesses worldwide. Hire our highly trained and experienced mobile app developers to synergize with your team in developing complex software solutions that meet your company’s needs.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated mobile app developers
- Reduce 60% of development cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete source code authorization & premium code quality
- Highly skilled in mobile app development
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Cross-platform app development
Hire mobile app developers to get a customized, affordable, and robust cross-platform app developed for your business with OpenXcell.
Android app development
Our expert mobile app developers use top-notch technologies to create a tailored mobile app for perfectly matching your business needs.
iOS app development
Take your business to the next level with an iOS app developed by OpenXcell’s highly experienced mobile app developers with unparalleled skills.
SAP mobile development
Easily connect the backend system with the responsive front-end of your mobile app with SAP mobile developed by our dedicated mobile app developers.
Mobile app security & compliance service
OpenXcell’s mobile app developers stick to very strict security and compliance practices to ensure that your mobile app is secure from all threats.
Migration from other technologies
Hire mobile app developers with OpenXcell to migrate your existing mobile app in any technology to Android, iOS, or a cross-platform application.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
If you need ongoing assistance and expect your requirements to change, hire a resource on a yearly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
The team at OpenXcell totally exceeded my expectations!
Tom Pendley, Founder, DRR RescueVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of hiring a mobile app developer is between $35 to $70. So, the average cost of hiring is around $40/hour.
Here is how you can go about looking for a mobile app developer :
- You are aligned with the budget you are going to spend on the resource.
- The next thing to do is to screen or vet from a wide range of experts and you should look for experts that have worked on similar applications.
- Get in touch with a developer and inquire about their technology expertise, design talents and payment plan.
- Recruit the developer and discuss the non-disclosure agreement to secure code.
Our mobile app developers offer services like:
- Cross-platform app development
- Android app development
- iOS app development
- SAP mobile development
- Mobile app security and compliance
- Migration from other technologies
Mobile app developers from OpenXcell are highly trained professionals and hiring them brings along many perks like:
- Reduced development cost
- Delivery of complete source code and premium code quality
- Higher security of project
- Easy tracking of project progress
Before hiring a mobile app developer you must take into account your budget, design principles, communication, and years of expertise in a particular technology.
Our mobile app developers have created mobile as well as web apps for myriad industries like:
- Wellness & Healthcare
- Ecommerce &
It’s a good bet to choose Indian mobile app developers because they are technically sound and hold relevant experience in the industry. They also have all the collaborative tool experience which ensures smoother communication. Moreover, they are cultural aligned and are ready to provide 24*7 assistance.
Yes, our mobile app developers are skilled in building cross-platform applications. They have intense knowledge of Flutter, Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, Kivy, etc. Apart from creating android and iOs apps, our developers are also well versed in creating cross-platform applications that provide a near-to-native feeling.
Mobile application development process that our developers usually follow includes planning of the project, defining the scope of the project, designing the product architecture, building the product, testing and deployment in the market.
Roles and responsibilities of the hired app developer include:
- Understanding client requirements and how they transform it to the new app features.
- Plan specifications for the new application by collaborating with the team.
- Write high-quality code
- Perform unit testing and integration testing before app launch
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate the existing application to add or update new features
- Develop documents to represent the application’s design and code