Site Reliability Engineer by OpenXcell
Openxcell’s site reliability engineer would not only deepen the reliability of production processes, but it will also help IT support and development staff to spend less on support increases and provide more time to create new features and services. We guarantee that the software and hardware that render your app available to the rest of the world work at their finest while remaining stable, safe, and scalable during peak user traffic periods.
In this constantly changing work environment, a dedicated person is very important to keep the process running smoothly and be prepared for challenges. The SRE plans and is ready before any challenge comes through. Our SRE’s try to avoid any complications and in the worst-case scenario try to limit the impact on users and revenue.
If you are looking forward to having the best scaling, reliability, and momentum a Site Reliability Engineer would make it all successful. By anticipating issues within your program or technology, an SRE will add a lot of value to your project and save you money in the long run.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated Site Reliability Engineer
- Reduce 60% of development cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete authentication and dedicated solution
- Highly skilled in the latest solutions for site reliability
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
System blueprint design
Hire Site Reliability Engineers to get a robust system architecture design that has zero fault-tolerance and CI/CD model that can enable auto-scaling, system availability, etc.
Complete system support
Get complete system support with OpenXcell’s Site Reliability Engineers who seamlessly migrate all the workload to diagnose and fix errors, to enable automated and manual testing.
End-to-end system performance assessment
OpenXcell’s Site Reliability Engineers provide end-to-end system performance assessment including tools, infrastructure, applications, and more to enable smooth processes.
Hire Site Reliability Engineers with OpenXcell to ensure complete monitoring solutions to leverage all the industry-leading tools, and platforms.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
It has been a fantastic partnership with OpenXcell!
Daniel Dyer, Founder, D'Appy Deals AppVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
Frequently Asked Questions
There are very few steps to hire a Site Reliability Engineer from OpenXcell. They are,
- Fill out a form to tell us what kind of resource you require and how much experience the resource should have.
- Interview shortlisted applicants from the OpenXcell resource pool to see which SRE might be a good fit for your company
- Sign a contract to begin development.
When you hire a Site Reliability Engineer from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending upon your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
Site Reliability Engineers are a must for various businesses, but not for all. There are certain scenarios which demand for SRE’s expertise. Here are some of the indications to hire an SRE,
- When you are giving a strict reliability guarantee
- When you stick to ultra-strict reliability needs
- When you are using a complex technology stack
- When your development team is huge
- When you have a continuous delivery pipeline
Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for numerous aspects of any project, or company. Here are the primary roles and responsibilities of an SRE:
- Development of software and features to help support teams
- Process optimization
- Management and resolution of escalation issues
- Carrying out post-incident reviews
DevOps Engineers are operations-focused engineers who handle problems in the development process. Engineers who tackle operational, scale, and reliability concerns are known as Site Reliability Engineers.
The primary role of SRE (or SREs) is that they specialize in ensuring that software functions as it should. As a result, SREs assist organizations to keep customers happy while also reducing the risk of interruptions to the systems they rely on to run their operations.
SREs can also serve to bridge the gap between different sorts of responsibilities in some cases. In this regard, it’s vital to distinguish SRE from DevOps, which more openly connects IT and development. SREs, on the other hand, assist developers, IT engineers, QA engineers, and even non-technical stakeholders (such as customer relations teams) due to the nature of their job.
Some of the top skills that OpenXcell’s SRE has are,
- System blueprint design
- Complete system support
- End-to-end system performance assessment
- System monitoring
The benefits of hiring an SRE specialist are,
- Get high scalability
- Processes become faster
- Save costs
- Easy and quick implementation
- Access to professional expertise
Some of the cons of hiring an SRE specialist are,
- Outsourced SREs are for a specific period and then you have to educate new SRE about your system
- It is difficult to find a good SRE with lots of skills and knowledge as this field is new and the resource pool is limited
Site Reliability Engineers in India have talent, and technological expertise, apart from these there are a few more reasons to hire Site Reliability Engineers from India,
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Proactive and great attitude towards work
- Flexible time zones
- 24/7 support
Yes, all the Site Reliability Engineers at OpenXcell will be completely under your supervision and control. So, they will work as per your time zone and work schedule. Right from work allocation to supervision, the Site Reliability Engineer will be a part of your team and work under you.
Some of the primary stakeholders who need SRE are,
- If you are a small organization and looking for optimizing reliability
- If your reliability management requirements are constantly fluctuating
- If you have a big vision and want to build a team of SREs
- If you already have SREs but you need more with specific skills and technological knowledge