ConfidentialityPrivacy and confidentiality are our top most priority. We sign the strict non-disclosure agreement with our clients and employees.
At OpenXcell, the confidentiality of your project and the security of your data is of utmost importance. We have competent measures in place that ensure the security of your data in our development center.
Not only your data security is a critical element for maintaining a long-term relationship with you, but your data is also what your business is based on, and by taking care of your business, we take care of our business too.
Here are a few bullet points that highlight the data security measures we take
- All workstations and servers are protected by both hardware and software firewalls which are automatically updated.
- Daily scanning of all workstations and servers.
- All communication or data interchange from workstations are controlled and properly logged to ensure the highest level of protection for the client’s data and intellectual property.
- Fire alarms and carbon monoxide alarms are setups across the office premises
- 24 X 7 CCTV cameras for safety and security of the workplace.
- Secure access to any communication medium for employees and guest.
- Electronic card and biometric security system to get access to any place in office premises.
- We use data centers with cloud computing infrastructure in USA to ensure that any amount of data is backed up.
- We continuously revisit our software portfolio and newly available software in the market to check the possibility of any productivity increase through their implementation.
We require an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with our clients to ensure a confidential development environment and confidentiality within each project. We openly discuss at length issues regarding security and other areas of concern. This discussion discloses the amount of data needed to be collected, which person(s) will be authorized to access information, and the possible risks involved.
NDA with Employees
We also sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with each of our employees at hire. We clearly state that failing to uphold the agreement is ground for legal action and termination. We regularly update employees about the importance of data protection and provide updated practices to ensure company standards are not compromised.
Get an IoT based app for better and safe parenting
An app to provide multiple benefits to credit card users
A patient record platform for the hospitals and patients
An IDS intranet based software for internal management
A platform to interact with a global workforce
Trash evolution program for environmental issues
An on-demand service app for quick and easy travel
A seamless mobile app for token and virtual currency management
Digital platform for tracking and managing health
A platform that connects users with studios, gyms, and trainers
Platform for communication across projects & teams
Integrated AI & ML for better health check scheduling
Transformed inventory management with AI & ML
Rebuilt an inventory management system from ground up
Build your software
product team now
Get in touch
Interested in recruiting eCommerce staff in the India?