OpenXcell offshoring team helps energy & utility companies to reinvent their business model as per the current trends in digital technology, consumer demands, and stringent regulations. We excel in offering customized IT solutions to companies, enabling them to lead in terms of enhanced customer service, smoother operations, and excellent financial performance. Our offshore team has experience of more than a decade and has pioneered in catering to global clients in the energy & utility industry.
Our outsourcing experts for energy & utilities aim to improve their technical abilities, achieve goals in distribution and exploration, and eliminate all geographical barriers while circulating information or course of action. We provide technological solutions for product engineering, shipping & logistics, human resource management, inventory system, supplier management, cost management, and analytical reporting. Our offshore developers provide customized enterprise solutions depending on your requirements and help your organization gain dynamism and a futuristic approach to make intelligent decisions, ultimately leading the business towards growth and serenity.
Our dedicated offshore professionals help businesses augment customer services by offering solutions for paying utility bills online, registering complaints, allowing customers to track and manage energy use using smart meters, etc. We are experts in building robust systems that help manage diverse processes in your business like production, operations, marketing, etc., efficiently. Plus, developing device-independent, user-friendly, and cloud-based apps suiting to your business logic and requirements.
Why Energy & Utilities Offshoring?
- The infrastructure and expertise required to perform your specialized roles and business processes in customer service, IT, etc., already exist offshore. So, the setup costs are minimal, the quality of work high, and widespread cultural acceptance of the practice among consumers.
- Much of the energy & utility industry work is performed using cloud-based software, which is available via any browser. So, the team’s physical location is irrelevant, making offshore the best bet.
- For small and medium-sized businesses, outsourcing energy & utility teams will help you level the playing field. The budget or resources for various systems and services you need in-house remains a headache for many SMBs. So, our offshoring team will give you access to what larger companies have, i.e., expertise, advanced technologies, techniques, and tools. With these resources, you will move forward with the core offering a lot faster.
- A lot of the work can be done at any given time – not just during business hours. Having access to staff outside of traditional office hours is essential for specific teams, and we will provide you with access to people who can work any hours you choose.
Frequently Outsourced Roles
- Customer service representative: They attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Sales representative: They ensure current customers have the right products and services; identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Account executive: They meet clients to discuss their advertising needs and work with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Business development consultants: They help companies in identifying business weaknesses and challenges to determine relevant solutions.
- Engineer: They use maths and science to provide innovation and inventions in the business.
- Account manager: They are responsible for generating sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling.
- Technical support specialist: They provide assistance and maintenance to all computer systems and hardware.
- Billing specialists: They usually deal with accounts payable by managing and recording all the company’s invoices.
- Collection specialists: They serve as the liason between the creditors and consumers of a company.
- Project managers: They play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects.
- Helpdesk Support team: Our offshore helpdesk support team will provide you with technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. They will answer the queries and address system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
Energy & Utilities
Get in touch