Professional Scrum Master by OpenXcell
OpenXcell is the house of certified Scrum Masters who have experience in coordinating teams and ensuring that the Scrum guide developed is followed by the entire team. We have professional Scrum Masters who remove any hurdles in product development and achieving goals by the team.
Hire Scrum Masters with OpenXcell to educate the team in Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc. to ensure the process of Agile development is followed strictly and Scrum guidelines are fulfilled. With our expertise and experienced resources, you can maximize the value of your product to achieve success.
You can hire Scrum Master with OpenXcell in your desired way with multiple engagement models and pricing models to suit your budget and requirements. Get a perfect Scrum guide developed by our experts to make sure that the project development is streamlined and the entire process is completed smoothly.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated Scrum Master
- Reduce 60% of development cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete source code authorization & premium code quality
- Highly skilled in team management and coordination
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Goal definition and team understanding
Our Scrum Masters ensures that the scope of your project is defined clearly and everyone in the team has a clear understanding of the project to be developed.
A Scrum Master ensures that the product owner or project owner gets all the help he needs in keeping their product updated at all times with complete assistance in all domains.
Product planning and management
The planning of the product development and management is completely handled by the Scrum Master. With learning, product history, and knowledge, the Scrum Master will carry out perfect planning of product development.
Maximize product value
The Scrum Master applies all his knowledge and learning in maximizing the value of the product by applying MoSCoW(Must Have, Should Have, Could Have, Will Not Have) techniques.
One of the major services provided by a Scrum Master is to guide the team and help them in creating high-value products by following the best practices and guiding them at each step.
Facilitating Scrum events
Scrum events include team meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospection activities, etc. to help team members in solving any issues, grievance resolution, and improve their synergy.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
If you need ongoing assistance and expect your requirements to change, hire a resource on a yearly basis.
Share your project idea
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & start development
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
OpenXcell helped me in putting my ideas into a great design.
Lisa Bailey, Founder, DockHereVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
FAQ for Scrum Master
Frequently Asked Questions
Scrum is an Agile paradigm for working on large, complicated projects, most commonly software. The Agile project management style employs short development cycles, known as sprints, to ensure that a product or service is continuously improved. There are several Agile frameworks available, with Scrum being a common choice for fast-paced projects. The approach is extremely collaborative and needs efficient processes, and the process results are dependent on the Scrum Master’s skill.
The main roles and responsibilities of a Scrum Master include,
- Daily stand-up meetings, reviews, demos, and other project-related meetings are all led by you.
- Assisting team members with their responsibilities
- Scrum concepts and best practices are being taught to the team.
- Promoting open dialogue and conflict resolution
- Identify and address issues before they become a problem.
- In a project management tracking application, update activities and project updates
There are very few steps to hiring a Scrum Master with OpenXcell. They are,
- Fill out a form to tell us what kind of resource you require and how much experience the resource should have
- Interview shortlisted applicants from the OpenXcell resource pool to see which Scrum Master might be a good fit for your company
- Sign a contract to begin development.
Hiring remote Scrum Masters can be a plus for your project or organization in multiple ways. Here are some of the major reasons to hire a remote Scrum Master.
- The Scrum Master is the principal individual who helps any project implement the Scrum framework.
- The Scrum Master ensures that everyone understands the Scrum principles and practices.
- They are in charge of leading, training, and coaching the organization’s Scrum implementation.
- One of the key responsibilities of Scrum Masters is to advise and plan the deployment of Scrum in the organization.
- Scrum takes an empirical approach to complicated work, which newcomers to the framework may find challenging to grasp. Scrum Masters are experts in this field, and they teach employees and stakeholders about the Scrum methodology.
- The Scrum Master breaks down the boundaries between stakeholders and Scrum teams.
Professional Scrum Masters generally focus on the following areas,
- Goal definition and team understanding
- Backlog management
- Product planning and management
- Maximize product value
- Team coaching
- Facilitating Scrum events
When you hire a Scrum Master from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending on your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
Out of the plethora of skills that OpenXcell’s Scrum Masters have, here are a few major ones that are worthy of highlighting,
- Systematic thinking
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Lean thinking
- Agile mindset
- Growth mindset
- Rapid decision-making
- Change adaption
- Focus and collaboration
- Intrinsic motivation
The Scrum Master is in charge of promoting and supporting Scrum in accordance with the Scrum Guide. Scrum Masters do this by assisting everyone in comprehending the Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
The Scrum Master is the Scrum Team’s servant-leader. The Scrum Master assists people who are not members of the Scrum Team in determining which contacts with the Scrum Team are beneficial and which are not. The Scrum Master assists everyone in changing these interactions in order to maximize the Scrum Team’s value creation. In summary, without a Scrum Master, you won’t be able to reap the full benefits of Scrum. It’s like a football team without a coach; things quickly devolve.
OpenXcell has the most experienced and expert Scrum Masters in the industry, so there are very few chances that any of the engineers might disappoint you. But, in case there is any glitch, then we have already provided you with a free trial period of two weeks. In these two weeks, you can assess the Scrum Master and can change them if you are not satisfied.
OpenXcell’s Certified Scrum Masters can effectively deploy Scrum methodologies to your project and ensure that it is adopted by the entire team as well. Our Scrum Masters understand, analyze, research, and create an agile roadmap for the execution of your project.
Yes, sure. With a team of highly professional and dedicated sales and BA professionals, you can hire Scrum Masters in less than 48 hours with OpenXcell.