The Healthcare industry is an organized provision for medical care to serve individuals or a community. As per Deloitte, global healthcare spending is expected to reach $10.059 trillion by 2022. OpenXcell offshore experts have closely studied the challenges faced by healthcare providers. Our professionals are determined to help the providers to achieve growth and profitability through effective solutions. It resulted in improved operational performance and lower costs in specific medical areas.
Our offshore team will provide you with a broad scope of opportunities to conceptualize apps to offer end-to-end information regarding hospitals providing specialty services, diagnosis methods, educating the general mass on diseases, and medical awareness.
OpenXcell offshore professionals are experts in mHealth initiatives, remote health monitoring, legacy solutions, inventory management, marketing solutions, and loyalty programs. Also, we are excellent in handling staff scheduling, CRM, accounting and financials, business intelligence and analytics, revenue management system, medical transcription solution, imaging solutions, electronic medical and health records, clinical trial support.
Why Health and Life Science Outsourcing?
- Offshoring works well with the healthcare sector as offshore teams have long performed many of the required roles.
- Most non-clinical roles don’t need to be performed onsite.
- We have an existing qualified and highly educated talent pool to tap into and large amounts of investment in infrastructure for our offshore teams.
- Consumers want to book appointments and make specific inquiries outside office hours. Offshoring customer service helps you with the capacity to provide longer hours of service within your budget.
- Regulation and compliance are labor-intensive tasks that involve extensive training and a specialized skill set. Offshore teams are used to such challenges, drawing from a well-educated talent pool at a labor cost savings up to 70%.
- For small and medium-sized businesses, outsourcing health and life science teams will help you level the playing field. The budget or resources for various systems and services you need in-house remains a headache for many SMBs. So, our offshoring team will give you access to what larger companies have, i.e., expertise, advanced technologies, techniques, and tools. With these resources, you will move forward with the core offering a lot faster.
Frequently Offshored Healthcare Roles
- Physical therapists: They consult with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms. Plus, diagnosing their movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan.
- Occupational therapists: They treat disabled, ill, or injured patients with special equipment and the therapeutic use of daily activities.
- Speech therapists: They are trained personnel who work with children having speech-related disorders, providing screening, consultation, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and counseling.
- Dieticians: They plan nutrition programs and food programs for people. Plus, helping prevent diseases and obesity problems.
- General customer service: They handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within some time limit, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Helpdesk Support team: Our offshore helpdesk support team will provide you with technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. They will answer the queries and address system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Technical Support: They will help you resolve network issues, configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Desktop Support team: They will help you build and install PCs, wireless networks, telephone systems, and peripheral devices (like printers and scanners) related to desktop infrastructure and in accordance with department standards.
- Account manager: They are responsible for generating sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling.
Health and Life Science
Get in touch